Emergency Protection Plan
After a car accident, there are plenty of expenses you expect, like paying for vehicle repairs. But what about the bills you never saw coming, like having to pay for childcare while you spend time recovering in the hospital?
To help pay for these unexpected costs, Direct Auto offers Emergency Protection Plans*. While plan details and availability vary from state to state, this membership provides:
- Hospital Stay Benefit: Cash paid directly to you for each day you're recovering in the hospital. Use this money to cover household bills, rent, childcare, or however you see fit.
- Accident Medical Expense Reimbursement: Get reimbursed up to $1,000 for out-of-pocket medical expenses for things not covered by your auto insurance or health insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Get up to $10,000 after a covered injury to ease your financial burden. In the event of death, this benefit will be paid to your loved ones to cover funeral costs and compensate for lost income.
- Ambulance Assistance: Get up to $100 reimbursed if your accident requires a trip in an ambulance.
- Mechanical First Aid: In the event of a breakdown, get reimbursed up to $25 for service calls or minor adjustments (tire and fluid delivery excluded, as well as parts) to your car that allow it to continue driving safely (battery jump-starts, drive belts fixed, etc.).
- Rental Reimbursement & Lost Personal Effects Coverage: You could receive funds to help pay rental car expenses after an accident with another vehicle. Also get up to $300 to replace personal items if they are damaged in or stolen from the rental vehicle.
- Trip planning services & travel discounts: In addition to help with after-accident expenses, emergency protection plans also offer these fun perks to enjoy throughout your membership period, not just when an accident occurs.
If you want to see how an Emergency Protection Plan might protect you, call or come in for a free emergency protection plan quote, or add it to your car insurance quote online.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|